SMC Technology Forum Ticket Giveaway
mRELEVANCE announces the SMC Technology Forum Ticket Giveway on the Atlanta Real Estate Forum Facebook fan page. 10 Lucky people will win free tickets to the SMC Technology Forum that takes place on July 9th at the Atlanta HBA’s Housing Center. The first 10 people to submit their biggest real-estate technology challenge will win a free ticket. Answers should be 140 characters or less and posted to the Atlanta Real Estate Forum Facebook fan page wall.
The Atlanta SMC’s Technology Forum features many companies with great Internet marketing know-how including Trulia, New Home Source and Move.com.
At the Forum companies will be stationed at various roundtables, each with different topics for all levels of of technology understanding. Attendees will have 15 minutes at each roundtable and will rotate through the companies based on their interests.
So stop waiting and log on to Facebook to share your biggest real-estate technology challenge with mRELEVANCE.
Contest Rules – 140 characters or less entry on your biggest real estate technology challenge. First 10 to enter win, must be legitimate challenges! mRELEVANCE has authority to make final decisions on what is a true challenge ;) No more than two winners per company.
- mRELEVANCE Awarded 2013 Trade Partner of the Year from HomeAid Atlanta
- mRELEVANCE Commits to be a 2014 HomeAid Atlanta Marketing Sponsor
- Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio Wins Gold Hermes Messenger
- Carol Morgan Named Vice Chair of Professional Women in Building
- Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio wins Gold AVA Digital Award