The 2014 National Association of Home Builders’ (NAHB) International Builders’ Show (IBS) is just around the corner, and Carol Morgan, CAPS, CSP, MIRM, is busy putting the finishing touches on her State of Social Media presentation. Co-presented with Chad Davis, Social Media Manager for NAHB, and Jamie Gorski, Senior VP of Corporate Marketing for The Buzzuto Group, this panel presentation will cover the latest trends in social media.
Highlights include details on recent Facebook changes, the growing importance of creating a visual identity, SEO authorship and the importance of tapping into contextual social networks. Additionally, the panel will examine upcoming opportunities to reach new customers, extend brand advocacy and create a coolness factor that encourages users to engage and interact through platforms such as Pinterest, Facebook and Instagram.
Attendees will have two opportunities to hear Carol, Chad and Jamie discuss social media:
• State of Social Media 2014: Tuesday, Feb. 4, from 1 to 2 p.m., South 221
• State of Social Media 2014 (Encore): Tuesday, Feb. 4 from 3 to 4 p.m., South 221
This IBS session is good for one hour of continuing education credit from NAHB.
In addition to the State of Social Media panel, catch Carol and fellow mRELEVANCE Managing Partner, Mitch Levinson, CAPS, CGP, CSP, MIRM, MBA, during any of their other IBS or KBIS sessions:
• My Brother Built It, Why Doesn’t It WORK?: Tuesday, Feb. 4 from 10:30 to 11:30 a.m.
• 2014’s Best Digital Marketing Tools & Tactics: Wednesday, Feb. 5 from 8 to 9 a.m., South 227
• 2014’s Best Digital Marketing Tools & Tactics: Wednesday, Feb. 5 from 3 to 4 p.m., South 227
• Beyond Facebook, Pinterest, Google+ and More: Thursday, Feb. 6 from 9:30 to 10:30 a.m.
If you are looking to gain knowledge that you can implement to improve your digital marketing and social media, then make plans to attend these sessions. Carol and Mitch look forward to seeing you in Vegas!