mRELEVANCE managing partner Carol Morgan, MIRM, will present a lively educational session at IBS Live! during the International Builders’ Show in Vegas! This fun, thirty-minute session, “From Faux Pas to Woo-Hah: Social Media Case Studies” will be held Thursday, February 6 at 11:30 AM in the South Hall Exhibit Floor at IBS Live! (booth S1036).
Carol will be joined by two builder marketing vice presidents in this fast-paced session: Corrine Bachman, Co-Owner/Vice President at French Brothers, Las Cruces, NM and Janette Hawkins, Vice President of Marketing and Information Technology at Keystone Custom Homes, Lancaster, PA.
Mark your show planner for this opportunity to hear from these home builder marketing professionals as they share social media campaign successes—and challenges. Find out how to use Facebook, Pinterest and your blog or website to launch campaigns that encourage opt-in participation, engagement and likes. These social media savvy, building industry experts will discuss goal setting, sites to use, how to promote and how to measure ROI so that you can avoid that next embarrassing social media faux pas.
Carol’s other IBS appearances will include:
• The State of Social Media 2014; Tuesday, February 4, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM, South 221
• The State of Social Media 2014 [Encore]; Tuesday, February 4, 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM, South 221
• 2014’s Best Digital Marketing Tools & Tactics; Wednesday, February 5, 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM, South 227
• 2014’s Best Digital Marketing Tools & Tactics [Encore]; Wednesday, February 5, 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM, South 227
Since the National Kitchen & Bath Association’s Kitchen & Bath Industry Show (KBIS) will be co-located with IBS this year, you can also catch Carol and mRELEVANCE managing partner Mitch Levinson, MIRM at one of their KBIS sessions next month:
• My Brother Built It, Why Doesn’t It WORK?; Tuesday, February 4, 10:30 AM – 11:30 AM
• Beyond Facebook, Pinterest, Google+ and More; Thursday, February 6, 9:30 AM – 10:30 AM