The mRELEVANCE team is excited to announce that our Managing Partner Carol Morgan will be speaking as part of an expert marketing panel at the Atlanta Sales and Marketing Council (SMC) February meeting on February 9 at Villa Christina in Atlanta.
The panel discussion will feature presentations by Carol Morgan, Susie Proffitt and Jack Brewster focusing on 2017 marketing trends:
- mRELEVANCE Managing Partner Carol Morgan will discuss staying on top of social media trends and the best ways to promote businesses using social media including SEO, PR and content. Carol has authored several best-selling books and created Atlanta’s most popular real estate blog, Atlanta Real Estate Forum, in 2006.
- Atlanta’s Best New Homes President Susie Proffitt will present getting a competitive edge in sales by using drone footage to get a bird’s eye view of communities.
- Rocklyn Homes Vice President of Sales and Land Acquisition Jack Brewster will speak on getting to know your market and effectively reaching it.
“A properly run social media program will generate engagement, conversations, credibility and even leads,” says Morgan. “Helping companies know how to evaluate their social media is important. I’m looking forward to giving a few tips during our presentation.”
Registration and networking begins at Villa Christina at 5:30 p.m., followed by dinner and the panel discussion at 6 p.m. Cost to attend is $40 for SMC Members, $50 for non-SMC Members and $60 for non-HBA Members. Register 48 hours in advance to avoid a $10 walk-in fee by clicking here.
Hyatt Perimeter at Villa Christina is located at 4000 Summit Boulevard in Atlanta.
Membership in Atlanta SMC offers a number of benefits such as:
- Education and training programs such as CSP and MIRM
- Staying informed of changing trends and consumer preferences
- Develop professional skills
- Increase motivation for you and your sales team
- Network with leaders in every area of the homebuilding industry
To become a member of Atlanta SMC, download the membership application here.
For more information about the February SMC meeting, contact Emily Raymond at ERaymond@AtlantaHBA.com or 678-775-1446.