We’re always talking about why your company should have a great website, social media and mobile presence, and HubSpot’s newest edition of 120 Awesome Marketing, Stats, Charts & Graphs provides interesting statistics to back us up.
Here’s a rundown of a few of our favorite stats:
- Almost eight new people come onto the Internet every second
- 79 percent of online shoppers spend at least 50 percent of their time researching products
- 57 percent of marketers acquired customers from blogging, while 44 percent acquired customers from Twitter
- 2,900,000 searches are conducted per minute worldwide
- 75 percent of users never scroll past the first page of search results
- Businesses that blog 20 or more times a month get five times more traffic than those who blog less than four times per month
- 61 percent of marketers use social media to increase lead generation
- Companies that blog have 55 percent more website visitors
- 60 percent of consumers conduct product and service research several times a month via a mobile device
- Nine out of 10 mobile searches lead to action, and over half lead to purchase
If this doesn’t convince you that your business needs to connected, interactive and available 24/7, then what will? Today’s consumer is savvier than ever, and they want to see the good, the bad and the ugly when it comes to your business. This means that they are not only visiting your website, but they are also viewing your social media profiles, reading your blog and searching for you on their mobile devices.
If you’re ready to create and implement a comprehensive marketing strategy for your business, contact Marketing RELEVANCE.