Mitch Levinson’s new book, “Internet Marketing: The Key to Increased Home Sales,” is now available from BuilderBooks for $19.95 ($17.95 for NAHB members).
Learn how consumers are using the Internet to search for new homes, remodelers and suppliers from smart phones, tablets, and computers. Make sure home buyers find you before your competitors by learning the essentials of Internet marketing from industry expert Mitch Levinson.
“Internet Marketing: The Key to Increased Home Sales” explains step-by-step how to increase quality website traffic and convert it to sales center visits by providing the right information to home buyers online.
You’ll learn how to:
- Improve your search rankings for the keywords your program is targeting
- Fill the search engines with your primary content
- Prompt your website visitors to drive to your sales centers, call the sales office, and provide their e-mail addresses
- Apply formulas for search engine optimization (SEO)
- Identify and incorporate the right key words
- Follow up online leads
- Use social media to improve SEO
- Blog with impact
- Spend ad dollars wisely
- Boost open and click-through rates for your e-mail marketing newsletters and flyers
- Avoid spamming
Get the ROI you want for what you’re already spending on websites, blogs, social media, and advertising. Learn new strategies to compete online using the intelligence Mitch provides.