Carol Morgan, mRELEVANCE Managing Partner, was recently interviewed about her new book, Social Media 3.0, on Intrepid Radio. The podcast, “Carol Morgan: Social Media 3.0,” is available now for download.
The interview highlights various aspects of the third edition of this book, which is perfect for everyone from the social media novice who is looking for how-tos, to the more seasoned social media user looking for ways to use sites more comprehensively and strategically as part of an overall marketing plan.
And, even though this is the third edition of this book, Social Media 3.0 offers plenty of new information, as well as more examples of businesses from outside the homebuilding industry. The book features 40 percent new content.
New topics include:
- This rise of mobile websites and responsive design
- What the Penguin and Panda updates mean for search engine optimization and fresh, unique content
- How to get started podcasting (featuring information from Todd Schnick with Intrepid Radio)
- New sites on the social media scene, including Houzz, Instagram, Foursquare and Pinterest
- Using photos to increase engagement
- Pay to play and social media advertising
Be sure to download this podcast to learn more, and don’t forget to pick up your copy of Social Media 3.0 from MyHome Press.