Are you clueless when it comes to Houzz? If you are, you aren’t alone. With so many social media sites for home builders to choose from, many get bogged down just trying to manage a company blog, Facebook and Twitter without adding other sites such as Pinterest and Houzz to the mix. Luckily for you, Houzz is hosting a free, informative webinar entitled “Using Houzz to Market Your Business” on Wednesday, August 28 at 2 p.m. EST.
During this webinar, you’ll learn:
- How new online tools such as Houzz have changed how homeowners find and choose the professionals and vendors they want to work with
- What projects and budgets homeowners have planned for the next two years
- How you can use Houzz more effectively to market your business and your brand
Here is some background information on Houzz:
- Houzz is the Pinterest of home remodeling and design.
- Houzz has a growing user base of more than 14 million users
- More than 16 million home-related professionals have a Houzz account
- More than 1,500,000 photos are uploaded each day by remodeling and design professionals
With statistics such as these, it’s becoming harder to ignore Houzz. Register for the Houzz webinar today to learn more about how you can and should be incorporating this homebuilding specific social media platform into your business’ online marketing strategy.