Looking for a social media campaign that proves ROI? No problem! At least that’s what mRELEVANCE, LLC told the Home Builders Association of Greater Knoxville (HBAGK). The HBAGK chose mRELEVANCE to promote the 2015 Knoxville Parade of Homes through a social media campaign. The result? Lots of user generated content, traffic to the Parade webpage and great return on investment.
“It was a great pleasure working with mRELEVANCE,” said Ashely Burnette, Executive VP of the HBA of Greater Knoxville. “Overall, we are very pleased with the campaign. mRELEVNACE was easy to communicate with and listened to our concerns anytime there was an issue. One of the reasons we were eager to work with mRELEVANCE is because they are members of the local Home Builders Association and understand the culture of our members and the nature of our events. mRELEVANCE created and managed a great campaign for us and it made a huge difference in the promotion of our Parade.”
Running from September 21 to October 26, 2015, the Parade of Homes campaign utilized Facebook and Twitter to disseminate messages to the public. The content, graphics and links encouraged those interested in learning more about the parade to click to www.TheParadeOfHomesKnoxville.com. The social media marketing metrics clearly demonstrate its ROI:
The campaign stats:
- Facebook page total interactions increased by 902; unique users increased by 37.
- The “total reach” of posts increased by 240,467 impressions.
- Facebook page impressions increased by 118,581.
- Twitter followers increased by 47, and Facebook liked increased by 120.
- Top city for impressions was Knoxville, TN at 49,100 impressions. This is an increase of 48,763.
- Saturdays were the most viewed day for the Facebook page with an average of 4,200 impressions per Saturday and a total of 20,800 impressions per Saturday; this is an increase of 3,542 average impressions and 18,100 total impressions.
- There were 888 stories created by 707 users! This is an increase of 843 stories, and an increase of 665 users! A “story” is defined by Sprout Social as any type of Facebook action, from Liking the account, posting to the Wall, mentioning the Page or RSVPing to an event.
How did mRELEVANCE achieve such dramatic results? Effective planning including content calendars and a posting schedule all aided in the campaigns success. mRELEVANCE built a content calendar for HBAGK and for all the participating builders; this included content to be posted from September 21 to October 26. As a result, many builders shared content via Facebook and Twitter. Also, the event sponsor ORNL FCU collaborated and was led by mRELEVANCE in support of the campaign. Additionally, Facebook advertising produced 1,092 clicks to the parade website.
“We are thrilled with the results of the campaign, and most of all, we’re thrilled with the success of the Knoxville Parade of Homes,” said Carol Morgan, managing partner of mRELEVANCE. “Working with Ashley and the HBAGK was such a pleasure. We’re pleased with the value our campaign provided them, and we look forward to our next promotion with HBAGK.”
In summary, mRELEVANCE thrives in a loud and busy social media marketing environment. When others are still sifting through the rubble of failed content campaigns, mRELEVANCE is taking its clients to the top with massive amounts of user-generated content and audience views. When you’re ready to run a successful social media marketing campaign, contact mRELEVANCE at www.MarketingRELEVANCE.com or call 770-383-3360.