Archive for internet listings for homebuilders
mRELEVANCE, LLC announces the launch of the new Listings tab on the Gerstad Builders Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/gerstadbuilders/app_190322544333196. The
“Many homebuyers are choosing to begin their new home search on Facebook because they are already there,” said Roger Gerstad, president of Gerstad Builders. “The website is a comfortable platform for the new generation of technological savvy buyers, and we’re happy to be able to accommodate their needs.”
The new Listings tab on the Gerstad Builders Facebook page is organized by community and includes information on where each neighborhood is located, the price range and square footage of the homes, as well as contact information.
Users may select the “click here to learn more” button for additional information about each community including Bailey Estates in Williams Bay, Wis., Liberty Trails in McHenry, Ill., The Trails of Dawson Creek in Poplar Grove, Ill. and The Trails of Pheasant Ridge in Richmond, Ill. Once an area of interest is selected, users will then be brought to the community page on the builder’s website where they can explore each community’s available floor plans. Read More→
Here is a list of our favorite Free listing sites and some details on each.
- Trulia.com—very SEO friendly
- Googlebase—don’t have to have gmail account to use (tip-have listing at $300,000 instead of $299,000 it will come up in more categories)
- Oodle.com—look at niche areas
- Zillow.com—free profiles and free listings to agents
- Craigslist.org—great place to list incentives (Stat—one home was viewed 40 times in a two-week period)
Additionally there are aggregate sites that you can utilize to post for you
- Listhub.net—can pay fee for analytics
- Point2agent.com (provides free websites for realtors and builders can submit to this site and give permission for homes to be put on about 6,000 realtor sites)
- Realbird.com—will create a free website for every listing you add
Remember to follow-up on your leads from listing and to constantly update your listing information. Getting on-site agent buy in is important because they are the best person to keep listings up-to-date.