The Sales Rally Speakers & Topics:
Myers Barnes - "New Home Sales Nirvana"
Melinda Brody - "Rock Your Sales"
Meredith Oliver - "Wanted Dead or Alive: Salespeople who CLICK"
John Palumbo - "Long Live Rock and Roll"
Jeff Shore - "Getting Your Customers to Dance"
Jim Suth - "You're a Powerful Rock Star, but Sing the Love Ballad Instead"
This Rock n Roll Show takes place at the International Builder's Show on Wednesday, Jan. 20 from 9 to 11:30 a.m. Location: Exhibit Hall S-3
- "Take the money and run" by tapping into proven strategies to close every sale
- Get "More than a feeling" by staying focused and motivated no matter what the market does
- Benefit by "Taking care of business" in the areas of prospecting, networking and follow-up to generate leads
- Have something to "Shout" about by following a sales process and polishing your presentation skills
- Put the fact that "You've Got a Friend" to work by using relationship selling to build brand loyalty
- Last but not least, "Don't Stop Believin'" in the power of your USP!
If you look closely during the Super Sales Rally, you might just find some of the mRELEVANCE team working as roadies for these superstars!