As 2017 comes to a close, we look back at what an amazing year its been at Marketing Relevance. We’ve seen internal and client growth and are extremely grateful to have both….but we know its only the beginning. We have a lot up our sleeves and we can’t wait to share. The good news is that you only have a short wait…so stay tuned….there’s a lot of exciting stuff on the horizon.
In the meantime, let’s take a look back at our top 10 blogs of 2017. And if you look closely you will see that some of them are from years ago. Which always brings to mind that recycling content is a GOOD thing!
1. 2012 – Facebook Timeline Cover Photos: Prime Real Estate For Your Company
2. 2014 – 15 Questions to Ask When Looking for a CRM
3. 2017 – Graphic Design Trends for 2018-Are You Keeping Up?
4. 2017 – Think Millennials Use Social Media the Most?
5. 2017 – A Day In the Life of a Managing Partner
6. 2013 – The Stages of Social Media
7. 2017 – A Day in the Life of an Office Manager
8. 2010 – Effective SEO Objectives
9. 2012 – Why Do I Need an iPad if I Already Have a Laptop?
10. 2017 – Five Components of an Effective Website
We want to wish everyone a very happy holiday season. Thanks for following along with us this year. So long 2017….hello 2018! #bringiton. Marketingrelevance.com 847-259-7312