Don’t gamble on the spring market! Prepare your company by attending the 2013 International Builders Show (IBS) show January 22 – 24 in Las Vegas. In fact, you should go early to participate in the NAHB board meetings. You’ll find mRELEVANCE founders Carol Morgan and Mitch Levinson in the IRM, PWB and BMIT meetings.
Get the latest tips on what works during the seminars and sessions presented by Carol and Mitch. And, if you really want to find out what sells homes in 2013, set up a one-on-one appointment with Carol or Mitch. Don’t leave the show with big ideas and no one to help; we will work directly with you to achieve your goals.
mRELEVANCE is proud to be a sponsor of Professional Women in Building (PWB). Make sure to stop by the PWB Lounge located in Room N 219, Level II for a break and to get the full schedule of PWB events.
Here is a brief overview of our speaking engagements:
- Everything You Want to Know about Social Media at the 50+ Lifestyle Central: January 22 at 9:30 a.m.
- Social Media: Your Questions Answered at the Multifamily Central: January 22 at 3:00 p.m.
- Mobile Marketing: How to Attract Buyers Using Smart Technology: January 23 at 8:30 a.m.
- Beyond Facebook: Pinterest, Google+ & More: January 23 at 2:30 p.m.
- Customize Your Social Media at the Custom Building Central: January 23 at 3:00 p.m.
You have a limited time to “Build Opportunity” for the spring market. Contact Marketing RELEVANCE at email@example.com to set up an appointment during IBS.