- Have your Builder there to finalize all deals over the phone.
- Schedule phone appointments with prospects a week prior to the Call-A-Thon date.
- Let the Prospect know that the Builder is there to make a deal.
- Have all e-leads and prospects re-visit the community to make final home selections so they are prepared to make a deal when talking to the Builder.
- Bring registration cards for any prospects that were not reached prior to the Call-A-Thon.
- Create contests, bonuses, and instant prizes for your Sales Associates to keep the atmosphere upbeat and fun.
Call-A-Thons are a great way to increase company moral. Make your buyers feel like they are getting special treatment which will lead to increased sales.