Call-A-Thons are a great tool in real estate marketing to get results and make some sales. They help buyers feel like they are getting the best deal possible, and getting special attention. Here are a few tips from mRELEVANCE to get you started:
- Have your Builder there to finalize all deals over the phone.
- Schedule phone appointments with prospects a week prior to the Call-A-Thon date.
- Let the Prospect know that the Builder is there to make a deal.
- Have all e-leads and prospects re-visit the community to make final home selections so they are prepared to make a deal when talking to the Builder.
- Bring registration cards for any prospects that were not reached prior to the Call-A-Thon.
- Create contests, bonuses, and instant prizes for your Sales Associates to keep the atmosphere upbeat and fun.
Call-A-Thons are a great way to increase company moral. Make your buyers feel like they are getting special treatment which will lead to increased sales.