Here is a list of our favorite Free listing sites and some details on each.
- Trulia.com—very SEO friendly
- Googlebase—don’t have to have gmail account to use (tip-have listing at $300,000 instead of $299,000 it will come up in more categories)
- Oodle.com—look at niche areas
- Zillow.com—free profiles and free listings to agents
- Craigslist.org—great place to list incentives (Stat—one home was viewed 40 times in a two-week period)
Additionally there are aggregate sites that you can utilize to post for you
- Listhub.net—can pay fee for analytics
- Point2agent.com (provides free websites for realtors and builders can submit to this site and give permission for homes to be put on about 6,000 realtor sites)
- Realbird.com—will create a free website for every listing you add
Remember to follow-up on your leads from listing and to constantly update your listing information. Getting on-site agent buy in is important because they are the best person to keep listings up-to-date.