We are looking for a talented, full-time graphic designer with a desire to become part of a rapidly growing company. They must be a team player. The right candidate will be confident in his or her design skills, creative and remain current with new cutting edge techniques. Any combination of professional and school experience considered, as long as you are smart, talented, efficient and able to take minimal direction to produce great marketing. Overall, you must be an extremely motivated, intelligent, experienced, and flexible professional.
Requirements & Education
• Strong working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and Dreamweaver.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
• Ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
• Exceptional attention to details.
• WordPress and Web standards-based design is mandatory
• PC and MAC platforms.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Must be available to work on site – no contractors or freelancers
• Ability to understand HTML, Advanced CSS and some PHP.
• Web 2.0 and social networking industry knowledge such as Facebook, Twitter, and other sites, as well as Social Bookmarking sites.
• Working knowledge of WordPress and Flash is a plus.
• Auto cad experience and any 3-D software is a plus.
• Comfortable creating logos.
Compensation is commensurate with experience. Please provide salary history and/or requirements when applying for this position (we will not review candidates who do not submit these). We would like to see examples of websites and other design types that you have developed and will be checking references. We will not be able to respond to all. We offer 401k with matching, health insurance reimbursement, paid time off and other benefits for our full-time employees.