It’s August, which means children are headed back to school. At mRELEVANCE, we’re also busy preparing for another year filled with exciting educational opportunities! In addition to our extensive menu of marketing services, our managing partners teach and present a variety of seminars to associations and conferences across the country.
Here’s a look at some of mRELEVANCE managing partners Carol Morgan and Mitch Levinson’s upcoming speaking engagements:
- August 16- National Association of Home Builders’ Association Leadership Institute in Portland, Ore. Carol will present Social Media Office Hours, and Mitch will present Go Mobile: Connecting Your Members Using Smart Technology”
- September 25- Home Builders Association of Southeastern Michigan. Carol will present Rev Up Your Social Media.
- October 18- Remodeling Show in Chicago. Carol will present Rev Up Your Social Media.
- November 6- Carol will present a Builder Books Webinar on Pinterest.
- November 9- Carol and Mitch will present at SCHBA/Southern Builders Network.
- November 14- Are You On? The Social Media Experience in Washington D.C. Mitch will present Social Media from the Ground Up, Mobile Marketing and Google Monster or Blogging to Build Traffic. Carol will present Power Up Your Social Media Program and Managing Your Online Reputation.
- February 4-6- International Builders Show in Las Vegas, Nev. Mitch will present the Best Digital Marketing Tools of 2014 and Carol and Chad Davis of the National Association of Home Builders will present The State of Social Media 2014.
- February 4-6- Kitchen and Bath Industry Show in Las Vegas, Nev. Mitch will present My Brother Built It, Why Doesn’t It Work and Carol will present Beyond Facebook: Pinterest, Google+ and More.
Of course, Carol and Mitch would love to see you at their presentations, but if you can’t make it or want them to present to your company or group, be sure to visit our education and seminars page to learn more about the programs we offer.
To book Carol or Mitch for your next educational event, please give us a call at 770-383-3360.