As Google+ continues to become more important in the social media world, they are making changes to help simplify and enhance their services. One of their most recent changes is the opportunity for businesses to merge their Google+ Business page with their Google+ Local page in order to have all of the features in the same place.
Here’s a quick look of how to do this once you’ve created your page:
- Hover over “unverified” at the top of your Google+ page, and click the “Verify Now” button when it appears. Or, you can click “Verfify now” in the “Is this your business?’ section below the map.
- Confirm your business’ address and then click “request postcard again.” Your new postcard should arrive within a week or so.
- Once the postcard arrives, go to the website listed on the postcard: www.google.com/local/verify
- If you’re verifying multiple Google+ pages, make sure you click the name of the business listed on the postcard.
- Enter the PIN number listed on the postcard and click “submit.”
By merging your Google+ Local page with your Google+ Business page, you are just making it that much easier for potential customers to find you. If you don’t already have a Google+ Business page, add it to your to do list. The social media siteoffers lots of social media and search engine optimization benefits to companies.