Arlington Heights, IL
mRELEVANCE is always looking for the best talent. If you are in college and looking for hands-on experience, send us your resume. We will work with your college or university to make sure you get credit, and you will build a great portfolio. Stipends are available.
Who We Are
mRELEVANCE is an agency that specializes in marketing, communication and interactive. We create strategic Internet marketing, social media and public relations programs and strategies for clients. Our goal is to provide clients with relevant marketing programs that provide ROI in today’s marketplace, both online and offline.
At mRELEVANCE, we are always looking for the best talent. We provide interns with the opportunity to obtain real world experience. We are happy to work with students to ensure their internship meets all of the requirements for college credit. Intern job responsibilities include:
- Conduct interviews and gather information for blog posts and press releases
- Write blog posts
- Write press releases
- Post press releases to online news distribution sites
- Build media lists
- Track media placements
- Create social media content
- Write copy for websites, brochures, advertisements, etc.
- Assist with routine office work
We want our interns to get the most out of their internship with our agency. Intern luncheons are conducted every semester, providing interns with a chance to socialize with fellow interns, staff members and the agency’s managing partners. Additionally, interns will be able to build their portfolios with real world pieces that employers crave during job interviews.
- Interns must be juniors or seniors in an undergraduate degree program studying public relations, journalism, communications or marketing
- Interns must have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0
- Interns should be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Interns must be strong writers, organized, detail oriented and have the ability to work under deadlines
- Interns must work out of the Cartersville office in Bartow County
- Hours are flexible, but must be worked from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday
If interested, please send your resume and cover letter to Melissa Stocks, account manager, at email@example.com. If you have questions, call 770-383-3360 x 26.