mRELEVANCE managing partner Carol Morgan was the featured speaker on Builder Radio’s Selling More Homes Podcast last week.
The podcast, “Social Media 3.0 – Turning social interaction into sales!” is available for download now. Her interview discussed how social media marketing can work for businesses, specifically for builders and developers, and what is needed to make your social media program effective.
In the interview, Carol describes how social media is more than just a Facebook page; it’s about an integrated marketing strategy that includes a sound content and messaging strategy that drives traffic to your blog and website. She explains that you first must decide what messages you need to share with different audiences and come up with a plan for how to share your messages/stories (keeping a mix of video, testimonials, tweets, posts, etc.).
Her interview covers:
- How to come up with your social media marketing strategy.
- When should you tweet versus use video versus blog about something?
- Examples of an integrated interactive marketing campaign.
- How to use Facebook to reach your target market.
- How to contact your followers and fans, and send them into your CRM sales funnel as well as give your social media sites the attention they need – do you need an in-house team or an outside social media management agency?
- Besides Facebook, what are some of the other social media sites a builder should be using (a blog, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram, Houzz, Vine or Foursquare)?
- What to post on social media sites.
- Why you should invest in a social media program.
Listen to the podcast, “Social Media 3.0 – Turning Social Interaction into Sales” now.