Give Your Audience Something to Talk About: Online Reputation Management
The majority of people trust online reviews and endorsements from friends when making purchasing decisions. In fact, they turn to the Internet for recommendations or confirmations before approaching the market. Consumer access to reviews can either benefit or damage a company’s sales. Managing your reputation online is critical for businesses of every size. Our seminar Online Reputation Management will show participants how to harness the power of the positive reviews and reap the benefits of crafting a solid online reputation. Attendees will learn the tools, tips, and techniques from the experts from mRELEVANCE that will help them monitor, protect and defend their brand.
Seminar attendees will discover why they should care about online brand and reputation management and how to proactively manage their company’s reputation through social media and other online methods. This class covers:
- How search engine optimization impacts reputation management
- The difference between being proactive and reactive when approaching your online reputation
- The importance of positive testimonials and reviews and how to get them
- The best review sites for building a strong online reputation and
- Appropriate ways to handle negative online reviews.
This seminar will cover the Dos and Don’ts of online reputation management, including real-life examples that businesses can use to promote their brands online.
This seminar is designed to be a 60 or 90-minute session. Contact mRELEVANCE to request more information.