mRELEVANCE, LLC announces the launch of Keystone Custom Homes’ Pinterest Pin-N-Win sweepstakes. The interactive social media campaign utilizes one of social media’s most widely used sites, Pinterest. Participants are invited to create a Keystone Custom Homes dream home board on Pinterest and compete to win a $500 Pottery Barn gift card. The contest ends July 5, and the winner will be announced on July 8, 2013.
“This campaign provides Keystone Custom Homes a way to interact and engage with its growing base of followers online. Having followers is wonderful, but having conversations and interactions with them is even better,” stated Carol Morgan, managing partner of mRELEVANCE. “The Pin-N-Win contest incorporates images of homes, something everyone on Pinterest loves with a prize incentive that the audience can relate to. It is sure to create more brand recognition for the builder on this popular site.”
To participate, individuals must follow these steps:
- Name a new pinboard “My KCH Dream Home.”
- Repin the sweepstakes image located at www.pinterest.com.kchomes/my-kch-dream-home to the board.
- Repin at least five images from Keystone Custom Homes’ boards. Images should vary and include exteriors, kitchens, family rooms and master bedrooms.
- Include #mykchdreamhome in the description of each pin.
- Once the board is complete, post a comment with the link to it under the pin.
For complete entry rules and regulations, visit www.pinterest.com.kchomes/my-kch-dream-home.
For more information on Pinterest campaigns, please contact mRELEVANCE at 770-383-3360 or visit www.MarketingRELEVANCE.com.