Mitch Levinson, managing partner of mRELEVANCE, LLC commented, “It’s exciting to be recognized among our peers for both marketing and web efforts. We are especially proud that all of these awards recognize our team's creative graphics in addition to our effectiveness for our clients." He continued, "We can’t wait to see what the coming year will bring to the Chicago home building industry and mRELEVANCE.”
The awards are:
- Marketing Campaign/Promotion of the Year: The Cinco de Mayo Open House for Greenscape Homes was promoted as an eblast and emailed out to Chicago-area brokers as an invitation for a Cinco de Mayo themed event. Bright colors and fun patterns were used to catch the eye of the agents and also reinforce the Mexican theme. Boldly colored text was used to highlight the big draw of a $1,000 gift card giveaway. High-quality photos were used to showcase the homes that Greenscape builds.
- Event of the Year: The Greenscape Homes Broker Open House campaign was created to drive brokers to a specific open house event for Greenscape Homes. An eblast was sent to Chicago-area brokers and agents advertising an open house luncheon. The VIP eblast was created to provide an initial interest in the event by creating a VIP allure for those that chose to attend.
mRELEVANCE also received three Honorable Mention awards for:
- Sales Brochure – Greenscape Homes Missing Piece
- Website Design – Gallagher & Henry
- Website Design – Gerstad Homes
The Home Builders Association of Greater Chicago’s SAMMY and Key Awards celebrate their 44th anniversary in 2016. The awards began in 1972, and have grown throughout the years to now feature more than 100 building, remodeling, marketing and personal achievement categories. The SAMMY & Key awards are the premier awards of Chicago’s residential building industry. To see more award winners, visit ChicagoRealEstateForum.com.