In just a few short days, an estimated 100,000-plus building professionals from around the world will gather in Orlando, Florida for the 2017 International Builders’ Show. As an exhibitor, the mRELEVANCE team is ready to offer solutions for your marketing challenges and incentives you can’t miss!
Looking to save money on your marketing services? Register online here or join us at booth #W5589 in NextBUILD during IBS. Already a client of ours? Great! We have incentives for you as well!
Our incentives are as follows:
· Book an appointment and receive $500 off your first month of service.
· Keep your appointment and earn an additional $500 off your first month of service.
· Sign a contract for a service while at IBS and gain an additional $1,000 off your first month of service.
· Sign a contract within one month of your meeting at IBS and obtain an additional $500 off your first month of service.
· Current clients: Record a video testimonial about your marketing partnership with mRELEVANCE, and receive $500 off of your next new service with us!
Also, at IBS 2017, mRELEVANCE partners Mitch Levinson and Carol Morgan are joined by Laura Alston from Rausch Coleman Homes, Kelly Fink with The Providence Group, Janette Hawkins with Traditions of America and Irene Hall of FrontDoor Communities to explain why 2017 is the year of video marketing. Attend this session to gain an understanding of the importance of video marketing and gives tips on how to engage audiences and sell brand through video marketing. They’ll be presenting the session at IBS on January 10 at 2 p.m. in room W311C.
Our vision for our clients is to strategically take them from where they are and improve their results and maximize their ROI and efforts for the future. Make an appointment today for booth #W5589 in NextBUILD and find out more about Marketing RELEVANCE’s services and how our proven strategies in content marketing will benefit your company. If your company is at a loss on how to build a new website that drives qualified traffic and captures leads, or if social media marketing is an unfamiliar territory all together; we have the methods to lead you in the right direction.
Don’t forget to stop by our booth, #W5589, in NextBUILD to gain more knowledge about how we can grow your business through strategic marketing. To learn more about mRELEVANCE, visit our website at www.MarketingRELEVANCE.com.