mRELEVANCE, LLC seeks an Account Manager. Agency interested in organized, experienced, enthusiastic, results-oriented Public Relations professional with strong track record of placing consumer stories. Self-motivated individual will be creative and able to manage accounts independently. Strong writing and media placement skills required.
- Manage accounts to build client relationships
- Attend client meetings
- Successfully execute media relations programs with excellent results
- Write news releases, social media posts, newsletters and other copy
- Manage client blogs and social media campaigns
- Supervise account coordinators
- Manage media lists
- Event planning as needed
- Interviews with clients and their customers
- Client reporting – monthly reports, clips reports, etc.
- Assist with projects as needed
Applicant must be willing to research technical subjects and relay brand messages to target audiences through strong written skills. Candidate must have excellent people skills and the ability to multitask under tight deadline pressure.
Strong computer skills a must (Microsoft Word, Excel and Web skills minimally).College degree and two to five years of relevant public relations experience. Knowledge of social media, blogging and social media optimization preferred.
Submit resume, portfolio samples, references and salary requirements via our contact form.