We are looking for a talented SEO person with a desire to become part of a rapidly growing company. They must be a team player. The right candidate will be confident in his or her ability to improve search engine results page rankings and use traditional and obscure SEO and social media techniques for desired results. As long as you are smart, talented, and efficient, we are looking for you. Familiarity with many of the systems of advanced web development is a plus for consideration of this position. Overall, you must be an extremely motivated, intelligent, experienced, and flexible programmer willing to learn advanced SEO techniques.
Requirements & Education:
• Advanced understanding of SEO
• Experienced with creating custom, weekly and monthly traffic reports for clients
• Strong understanding of Google Analytics and Google WMT
• Experienced with social media and social sharing websites
• Knowledge of HTML, CSS, WordPress
• Intermediate experience with web development.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Must be available to work on site – no contractors or outsourcers
Compensation is commensurate with experience. Please provide salary history and/or requirements when applying for this position-applicants who do not submit real salary history will not be considered. We will not be able to respond to all inquiries – and will not without salary expectations. We offer 401k with matching, health insurance reimbursement, paid time off and other benefits for our full-time employees.