The International Builder’s Show may be in Vegas this year, but Mitch Levinson will show you how to stop gambling and how to target your marketing dollars through effective Internet tracking.
Learn how to analyze your tracking reports to determine ROI (return on investment). This will help home builders, remodelers and developers make the proper decisions to attract online shoppers. Attendees will have a better understanding of the information in their website and email tracking reports and how to utilize the information to drive more traffic, advertise more effectively, and improve their businesses.
· Gain valuable insights into effective measurement of your Internet marketing expenses
· Learn what to track and how to analyze your website hits, bounces and clicks
· Get step-by-step guidance on tracking your email marketing, website and Internet advertising for effective results
1. Effective measurement of Internet marketing
2. Learn what you should track
3. Analyze your website hits, bounces and clicks
4. Learn email marketing tracking reports
5. Track online advertising spends to determine placements
Mark your calendar for Stop Gambling: Target Your Marketing Budget with Internet Tracking. It takes place at the International Builders Show on Wednesday, Jan. 20 from 3:30 to 5 p.m.