So you are ready to get started in social media, but aren’t sure what to do. Here are five tips for getting started.
1. Blog – even if the blog is “just” your Web site’s news page
2. Social networking on Facebook – launch a personal profile and a corporate page
3. You Tube – post all of your virtual tours online!
4. Online Public Relations – repurpose your PR for online distribution
5. Email marketing – include social media in your email marketing strategy
6. Cross promotion and netweaving – link it all together. Your social media marketing efforts will be more powerful if properly promoted and linked together.
For more tips on how to launch an effective social media and Internet marketing program, contact mRELEVANCE.