This year the Builder Remodeler Expo (BRExpo) will launch in Atlanta. Slated as the east coast meeting place for the building and remodeling industry, BRExpo will bring together builders, designers, remodelers, and all those who sell and service the residential building industry. BRExpo takes place at Atlanta’s Cobb Galleria from March 7-9, and will provide numerous opportunities for education, sourcing products and networking.
mRELEVANCE will be exhibiting at the show. This provides builders, remodelers, manufacturers and suppliers to the real estate industry with the opportunity to meet members of the mRELEVANCE team in person. For companies looking to create effective marketing strategies and increase leads, visiting the mRELEVANCE team at booth #1614 should be on the top of your “to do” list.
mRELEVANCE’s Managing Partner Carol Morgan, will present two sessions during the BRExpo on March 7. The education part of the conference features tracks on kitchen and bath, building, design, remodeling and business. The conference tracks will offer one continuing education unit, CEU, per hour toward certification or certification renewal for ASHI, NADRA and HBAG.
Morgan’s presentations are as follows:
Rev Up Your Social Media
11:15 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Stop by to:
- Receive insights on how to make social media programs more effective
- Participate in an interactive information session about how social media plays an important supportive role in overall marketing goals
- Understand more about the following social media subject areas: Listening/Monitoring, Integrating Social Media into your Overall Marketing, Content Strategy, Calls to Action, Imagery, Local Search, Reputation Management, Goal Setting and Tracking, Contests/Games/Promotions, Advertising and Opt-in List Building.
Big Picture Marketing: Building a Solid Foundation for Your Marketing Strategy
4 p.m. – 5:15 p.m.
Stop by to:
- Understand how to create and maintain an effective website based on two key aspects —
goal conversion/tracking and responsive design/mobile compatibility
- Learn about the most important marketing tactics and how they are interrelated, so that you can have a cohesive, content driven marketing plan
BRExpo features participants, exhibitors and top names in the field of residential building and construction. To secure a spot at the upcoming 2016 conference, fill out this form and get prepared to attend the must-see trade show for remodelers and builders on the East Coast.